Of What Use Are Windmills and Solar Panels?
- Windmills and solar panels cannot follow demand.
- If your hospital goes dark, you have a problem.
- If your foundry freezes, you have a problem.
- If your smelter freezes, you have a problem because the inner shell will
- If the oven in your bakery goes cold, you have a problem....
- Assuming you're willing to accept their risk, they could be used for
problems that tolerate variable supply:
- Charging batteries.
- Extracting CO2 from seawater using PARC Bipolar Membrane
- Pumping water....